Room 3 Sex Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Room 3 Sex Chat

Sex chat.....WOOT!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regs not registered (updated dayly) as of 2/3/08

Go down 
+6
ossie23
Siobhan
MeanGuy!
Smashy
South
your mom
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stiff~Nipps

Stiff~Nipps

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Woot Attack
Woot Meter:
Regs not registered (updated dayly) as of 2/3/08 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Regs not registered (updated dayly) as of 2/3/08 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Faction: Teasers Teasers
Active Item: Rabbit of Endless Battery Rabbit of Endless Battery

Regs not registered (updated dayly) as of 2/3/08 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regs not registered (updated dayly) as of 2/3/08   Regs not registered (updated dayly) as of 2/3/08 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 1:45 am

Thanks I love you
Back to top Go down
elligible

elligible

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Regs not registered (updated dayly) as of 2/3/08   Regs not registered (updated dayly) as of 2/3/08 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 4:10 am

actually meanie theres a few folks registered with alternate nicks... some of those listed have been here a while, well almost a fortnight.
Back to top Go down
Smashy
Admin

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Woot Attack
Woot Meter:
Regs not registered (updated dayly) as of 2/3/08 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/600Regs not registered (updated dayly) as of 2/3/08 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/600)
Faction: Fembots Fembots
Active Item: Wand of Cocking Wand of Cocking

PostSubject: Re: Regs not registered (updated dayly) as of 2/3/08   Regs not registered (updated dayly) as of 2/3/08 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 12:05 pm

your mom wrote:
I joined Room 3 back in September.

A day that will go down in infamy; room 3 would never be the same. Lol ...kidding...kinda...I do clearly remember it, it was like massively marathon dirty talk lol Shocked
Back to top Go down
Heather
Admin
Heather

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Woot Attack
Woot Meter:
Regs not registered (updated dayly) as of 2/3/08 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Regs not registered (updated dayly) as of 2/3/08 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Faction:
Active Item:

PostSubject: Re: Regs not registered (updated dayly) as of 2/3/08   Regs not registered (updated dayly) as of 2/3/08 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 8:41 am

Well if you know Zoe at all you would know that her father passed away and has stopped coming. I doubt that she will come to something like this, but I do still have her email and sent her something. As for ide the pirate... the only reason he even talked in the room was because of Zoe. If you know Ide at all or even know his name, you would know that he mostly joined the room but never said anything in it. But if you are looking for some computer assistance, ide is your man. I think he is currently at college getting some computer design degree or something like that. WARNING: ide is a major nerd....
I also told everyone on my list which seem to be mostly yp people though I haven't really kept in touch with them, or even really remember who they are. I think I accidentally sent the message to she... Sorry >_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regs not registered (updated dayly) as of 2/3/08   Regs not registered (updated dayly) as of 2/3/08 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regs not registered (updated dayly) as of 2/3/08
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Room 3 Sex Chat :: Calling all Room 3 Regs!!! :: Reg roll call-
Jump to: