Room 3 Sex Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Room 3 Sex Chat

Sex chat.....WOOT!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

racist and incorrect comments

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePainter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Woot Attack
Woot Meter:
racist and incorrect comments Left_bar_bleue0/0racist and incorrect comments Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Faction:
Active Item:

racist and incorrect comments Empty
PostSubject: racist and incorrect comments   racist and incorrect comments Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 7:11 am

Last night I came into the chat room and was called a "faggot" by Southern Gentleman. I cant belive that the people who used to chat in the old YP room 3 would use terms nor accept terms like that. There a large people, skinny people, gay people, black people....all kinds of people that are members of this new room. You have lost at least one if the term "faggot" is acceptable to be used in the room.
Back to top Go down
Southern_Gentleman
Admin
Southern_Gentleman

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Woot Attack
Woot Meter:
racist and incorrect comments Left_bar_bleue1000/100racist and incorrect comments Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/100)
Faction: Cockfighters Cockfighters
Active Item: Potion of Male Enhancement Potion of Male Enhancement

PostSubject: Re: racist and incorrect comments   racist and incorrect comments Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:27 am

I also have apologized for this comment. I am sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=559515517
Heather
Admin
Heather

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Woot Attack
Woot Meter:
racist and incorrect comments Left_bar_bleue0/0racist and incorrect comments Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Faction:
Active Item:

PostSubject: Re: racist and incorrect comments   racist and incorrect comments Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 8:20 am

Don't worry about it Southern Gentlemen. Painter is just sensitive about things like that, mostly because he actually does have friends who are gay. Please note that Painter is not gay. He is in fact, if it is hard to believe, straight. It was a joke I did when I first met him and it just kinda stuck. And quite honestly, he gets pissed with me just calling him gay all the time. So I think with a combination of the jokes and his real like experiences with homosexual friends, he exploded. But I have talked to him and he is not mad at you Southern Gentlemen. Just try to be careful with racist, sexual, and sexist jokes.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: racist and incorrect comments   racist and incorrect comments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

racist and incorrect comments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Room 3 Sex Chat :: General Off-Topic Discussions-
Jump to: